If you´re not up-to-date with how you create your own anti-malware/spam/phising policies in Exchange Online, Microsoft just released the preset security policies. Which helps you to get started on securing these attack vectors in your Microsoft 365 environment.
There are two different profiles available.
- Standard protection: A baseline protection profile that’s suitable for most users.
- Strict protection: A more aggressive protection profile for selected users (high value targets or priority users).
In order to configure preset policies you must be a member of at least one of these role groups:
- Organization Management or Security Administrator in the Security & Compliance Center.
- Organization Management or Hygiene Management in Exchange Online.
For read-only rights, you must be a member of at least one of these groups:
- Security Reader in the Security & Compliance Center.
- View-Only Organization Management in Exchange Online.